When it comes to buying car especially for the first time, there are few questions that come to your mind- Mileage, monthly installments, maintenance cost, and fuel consumption. Nobody wants to have a car that looks ugly or breaks down easily. In this article, you will learn about the cars which are perfect for the first time buyers.
- Perodua Axis– This is one of the affordable cars that you can buy in Malaysia. The boot space can accommodate four luggages and is perfect for a quick drive with your family or a smooth city drive. It is an energy efficient vehicle which means that it has been made with materials and equipment which is environment friendly. This model is a perfect choice for the first time buyers including the fresh graduate candidates because of its affordable price, low maintenance and is great for parking.
- Volkswagen Passat– Volkswagen is a costly brand but it is definitely one of the best launches in this segment. Most of the buyers do not prefer this brand because it is priced at 30 lakhs. However, Volkswagen Passat 2020 has reshuffled some of the old features. It has introduced new features, refreshed the exterior and the interior styling as well as boosted up the engine torque. Do not get fooled by the rankings. Passat is a good car and provides a spacious cabin, large trunk and allows you to have a smooth and efficient ride.
- Proton Iriz– Proton Iriz is one of the newest cars and Myvi is the tough competitor dominating Iriz. It might not be the most stylish car but then the owners of Myvi might get a bit jealous with the other things offered by Iriz. The interiors are made comfortable for the passengers and premium quality material has been used which makes it worth the price.
- Kia Picanto– This is one of the smallest cars you will find on the roads of Malaysia. However, this doesn’t mean that you will get fewer advantages than the others. It might look small but you are getting more than you can actually get even from the local car brands. It is usually not the car that comes to your mind when thinking of buying a new car but Picanto provides a lot of innovations and uniqueness which is a standout amongst the others. Also, a lot of innovations have been brought to its styling and upbeat looking.
- Perodua Myvi– It is one of the best-selling models especially among the new buyers. It is an upgraded model of Perodua Axis because Myvi offers bigger boot space and interiors. If you are looking for high engine capacity then you should go for Myvi. You can also check out Volkswagen Passat 2019 having fuel economy of 17.42kmpl. Myvi has been capturing wallets and hearts since its inception.
- Honda Jazz– Honda Jazz is one of the best models in the local market and the Malaysians are fond of it because of the reasonable price as compared to the other models. Though the price is slightly more than the other local brands, it has an excellent power and fuel efficiency. It is a car worth considering because of its flawless design.
If you are looking for some other car brands or you want to get more information on new car launches along with their specifications, then you can check out wapcar.my to access all the information. As far as the first car is concerned, it should be kept for at least 6 or more years. Once you feel that you are unable to own the car, it is time for you to sale it. Do not wait for too long because its value will decrease with time and you won’t be able to get a good resale value.