Almost two years since the pandemic, stark realities surface. Nearly one in every four Australian adults have experienced a job loss or fewer work hours because of the lockdowns, primarily in key cities. However, the lockdown prevented an infection surge, and the economy is adjusting as expected, thanks in part to government support in business payments.
With the many changes in business because of more stringent health protocols, companies now need to adapt to the digital economy. Online transactions opened a different work opportunity for many. Remote work is now more accessible than ever, and employees seeking to leverage the power of technology should get in the action as well.
How can an employee participate in this economy if they don’t have the tools to do so? The answer is through a secured personal loan. The right financing can open a world of opportunities. Having access to it is essential to your survival as a remote worker.
Consider securing a loan to purchase a computer so you can adapt to the changes in technology and how it affects the economy. The world is still recovering from the pandemic, and the trend of remote employment will seem to continue beyond 2021.
What to consider when shifting to remote work?
- Get the proper hardware. Invest in a good computer. One can not consider work-from-home options without the right technology to do so. If you do not own a laptop, consider financing options to buy one. The investment will pay for itself if you are committed to looking for a job.
- Look at your skillset. There are many vacancies available, but look at the vacancy closest to what you know and have experience with. Employers are looking at proven skills, and previous experience demonstrates that.
- Create a comprehensive CV and cover letter. Write an impressive resume; tailor fit each resume highlighting the relevant skills required by the job. Finally, craft a great cover letter. It should be a platform to stand out among other applicants.
- Invest in training. Staying competitive means educating yourself. Consider enrolling in a course or seminar that can help your career.
- Investigate employment platforms. Sites like Upwork, Hubstaff, and Fiver are just a handful of the sites you can explore seeking virtual employment.
The reality is most need reliable financing to consider venturing or entertaining other opportunities. Suppose you have saved enough and can part with your emergency fund, good for you. However, most need access to Secured Personal Loan.
How Personal Loans can help Shift Careers
A secured loan is backed by a valued asset, such as real estate, cash accounts, or an automobile, as collateral or security.
In many circumstances, the loan is secured by the underlying item being financed, such as a home or car; however, borrowers may also be able to pledge other types of collateral, such as investments or rare collectibles, to secure their loan.
If a borrower fails to make payments on a secured loan, the lender has the right to repossess, foreclose on, or otherwise take the asset to recover the unpaid sum. Therefore, secured loans are less risky for lenders, and as a result, secured loans typically have lower interest rates and less stringent borrower criteria than unsecured loans.
Having a secured Personal loan can give you enough headspace to explore opportunities that might be right for you.