Today, in the internet era, a web application has become one of the essential aspects for every sector. The internet has become an easy and convenient platform for everyone worldwide because of various web application development services.
With the advancement of technology, web application development has also become an advanced and essential factor for many business developments. These services advance internet usage and boost the business more strategically since they assist with the marketing and help launch and distribute the business products accurately across the globe.
What is a web application?
A web application is a form of software application that needs a web server for its operations. The user can access the application in the presence of an active internet connection with a web browser.
They are programmed so that the user gets the services with an off-site server, based on the client-server structure model.
The web applications include-
- Online retail sales
- Online banking
- Online auctions
Merits of web application
- Web applications are made of responsive web designs. These designs work on the conventional website and are also viewable on small screens, touchscreens, and even single-page applications.
- The web applications such as the Progressive Web Apps (PWA) loads regular websites or web pages and provides the user with the benefit of working offline.
- Web applications such as hybrid applications are made up of a hybrid framework, which allows the development of web technologies by directly copying code from an existing web site. It also retains certain advantages of other apps by enabling direct access to device hardware, app store visibility, and offline operations.
What is web application development?
It is the process used to develop an application accessible over a web browser from the client-side and the server-side with the help of programming.
The developers start the development of web applications after they find a specific solution to a particular problem.
The following are the steps of web application development-
- Find a reliable solution to a specific problem
- Design the application based on the problem
- Provide the right framework for the development of the web application
- Test the application
- Deploy the application.
Types of Web Applications
Static Web Applications –The collection of different static web pages is known as the static web application. In this type of web application, the same information is displayed to every visitor who uses this application. The personalisation of the page will not be possible in this application.
Dynamic web applications– The input of the information into the web application will retrieve different results. Therefore these applications are used for client interactions.
Ecommerce apps– These applications maintain an updated database of products as well as their orders and transactions.
Portal Web Apps– The users can log in to a secure area with a portal web application from a home page.
Content Management System Web App- It allows non-technical users to create simple and updates content online. It helps the users to create a simple blog as well as a comprehensive website.
Progressive Web Apps– These applications are ready to access live websites and be saved without downloading on the home screen. These applications can be accessed by one click at any time by the users.
Web application development provides a strategic advantage to businesses across the globe advantage. And the web application development services help the user to utilise web development’s full benefits without any future hindrances.