If you are looking for a peaceful, perfect getaway from your daily work life, studies, or normal household chores, visit Yucca Valley and Mecca, both firmly located in California. Below are mentioned some of the top and unusual things to do in both these gorgeous destinations.
Things to Do In Yucca Valley!
- If you are an artsy or an archaeology lover, visit the Yucca Valley Visual and Performing Arts Centre to purchase aesthetic artwork and gain knowledge about the same or the Hi-Desert Nature Museum which displays the surrounding desert flora, fauna, and geological nature. Also, visit Bob’s Crystal Cave, a meditative space; and Desert Christ Park, an attraction for pilgrims. To intake the Yukka Valley locals’ religiosity and culture, visit St Mary and Valley, Community Chapel.
- Go shopping to The End and the Hoof and Horn, to buy vintage-styled clothing and other designs for men and women, homeware, and cute gifts for your special one. If you are a bookworm, buy vinyl records, comics, and band t-shirts from the Hoodoo store. Also, purchase durable furniture, various artisan wares, and textiles from Shop on the Mesa.
- If you are planning to have a blasting barbeque night with grilling steaks, or a bonfire night for while you will need wood, or if you need just some basic grocery items, go to the Stater Bros Markets or Food 4 Less, both of which are huge supermarkets in Yucca Valley. If you need immediate health medicines, go to the Yucca Valley Dispensary called the Rite Aid and Desert Oasis Healthcare.
- Have lip-smacking brunch and sweet delicacies at the Frontier Cafe, and enjoy lunch/dinner dates while devouring cuisines at Pappy and Harriet’s, Yucca Kabob and Hookah, and Kimi Grill.
Things to Do In Mecca!
- Drive through the Box Canyon Road to appreciate the cliffs and the rocks of this place, and get a little adventurous and go hiking at the Ladder Canyon Trail, where the ladder appears after climbing 10-15 feet upwards.
- Enjoy several meals and mouth-watering tacos amongst other foods at Oasis Date Gardens Cafe, Taqueria Guerrero, and Taco Time. The Plaza Restaurant offers expensive beers and wines if one wishes to try them. Visit the International Banana Museum where they serve banana related foods, sodas, delicacies, and ice creams!
- Go spend some time with your friends at the grandfather-grandson run, Bautista Family Organic Date Ranch, who inhabit kettles such as, goats and cows, and grow tremendous amounts of dates. Witness their amazing farm and agriculture. While you are at it, visit the Salton Sea State and take in everything their rangers have to share, know about the history of how the sea was formed and the city was built, and marvel at all the sites and sounds of birds that the place offers.
- Get instant medicinal and recreational services from Mecca, CA Dispensary like Doobie, Lighthouse, and High Season.
So these are some of the worthwhile, affordable, informative, and aesthetic locations you can visit while you stay in Yucca Valley and Mecca, California. Both these locations are wholesome and attract people throughout the world.