When Aiterminal collect information about the Site that identifies you personally, they may share this information with other organizations including:
- Integrated companies;
- Service providers or agents providing services to them, including vendors used for analytics, marketing, payment processing, order fulfillment, customer relationship management, and Site functionality;
- As part of a business sale, consolidation, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of their assets that includes as part of the liquidation process;
- Subject to subpoena, court order, government investigation, or other legal proceedings or as required by law otherwise, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties; or
- With your permission or as otherwise indicated during data collection or sharing.
They may share anonymous or aggregated information, as well as any other technical information, without limitation.
Information for California citizens
In accordance with CalOPPA, they agree to the following:
- Users can visit their site anonymously.
It can change your personal information:
- By sending them an email
- Account should be sign in by you
- By talking to them or sending them a support ticket
Big companies get a job when they say they will do it. They answer the call when the client calls. They provide solutions when problems arise. They pick up all the boxes.
But good companies will always be a step or two behind big companies. In the end the “good” will never look good again, and those organizations will not achieve the highest growth the way a big company does.
Big companies like Aiterminal are working. They contact their clients and know their pain points. They offer ideas and solutions without asking. They provide solutions before problems arise.