Glue Audience To Your Presentation With ZoomIt
How do you carry out your message during presentation? How do you save your audience from boredom during 60 minutes of your speak? Great content helps, but is it all?
You must actively engage with your audience. Studies show you must make spikes every 7 minutes to seize your audience’s attention back. ZoomIt is effective tool to create such spikes.
ZoomIt is a free download and easy to use software. After you download and run it, it sits in your icon tray.
- To start using it press Ctrl + 1.
- To use pen – just use your mouse and its left button.
- To draw a line – press Shift and use your mouse left button.
- To draw a rectangle – press Ctrl and use your mouse left button.
- To draw an arrow – press both Ctrl and Shift and mouse left button.
Watch this short video to see ZoomIt in action – the video briefly demonstrates how to use ZoomIt.
Music by Gabin – Doo Uap, Doo Uap, Doo Uap.
I am curious if they used ZoomIt for their video clip :).
More presentation techniques
- Nail Your Next Presentation with these Classic Principles of Public Speaking.
- The best public speaking tip ever.
- Ten Questions With Garr Reynolds
- Speaking as a Performing Art
When is your next presentation? Got spikes?16 March 2008