Why you keep returning to the same restaurant? Why you keep buying at the same supermarket? Why you marry to some brands for life? The quality and the prices are comparable any place else. Then what turns you into Raving Fan of the brand?
Experience is the answer.
I just started reading “Married to the Brand: Why Consumers Bond with Some Brands for Life” book by William J. McEwen. This is what I read on the second page “Marty isn’t just buying a coffee. He’s buying an experience.”
What if I’d offer to all of my customers best experience they ever had? Would not I become their superhero?
- I want to give my customers best experience.
- I want to give my manager best experience.
- I want to give me colleagues best experience.
- I want to give my reports best experience.
- I want to give my wife best experience.
- I want to give my kids best experience.
What I’d get in return? My emotional, mental, and spiritual reservoirs will be filled with energy and my personal power will skyrocket.
I am on my quest to offer most valuable product – experience.
My take is Win the Heart, the Mind Follows
What’s your take?